Workforce development agencies, including the state, federal and non-profit sectors, are often required to track and report graduate job placement outcomes annually to regulators and funders. Nationally accredited EHired.edu was designed and developed to bring transparency to the graduate job search process so agencies can effectively measure job search activity year-round. They can see where and how often job seeking candidates are applying to employment opportunities which are generated by
EHired's proprietary software. Key features include:
- Employment opportunities tracked and archived for each job seeking candidate.
- All job search activity available in report format for regulators and career advisors.
- Program-aligned employment opportunities delivered to job seekers' profiles daily.
- Leads generated in conjunction with candidates' skills, talents and credentials.
- All users are generated an industry-specific employment profile searchable by employers nationwide.
- Point and click Resume Builder produces error-free grammar, spelling and formatting documents for every user.
- Stakeholders, including grant funders, case workers, and career advisors, receive real-time notifications of all job search activity including jobs viewed, applications engaged, and resume modifications as well as notification of employer correspondences.
- Free, nationwide employer job posting platform.
- Minimal implementation time on cloud-based, Software as a Service platform, with direct student information upload capability, requiring no reliance on student self-registration.
- Able to fully integrate with existing Employer Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms.